(Source: longdogunderfoot, via instagrampa)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Wow #3 really hit home…
By Ruby Taylor
This was the best one
(Source: rebel6, via prostheticl0ve)
In Rainbows by Ben Kuhns
Every airline flight in the world over 24 hours.
i can’t stop staring at this
It looks as if Europe and US are having a pissing contest.
(Source: youtube.com, via instagrampa)
(Source: franken-franny, via instagrampa)